Louvers fit securely onto the fixtures, allowing for contiguous runs to be installed without gaps. Symmetrical louvers are used to block out light on all four sides, while asymmetrical louvers block light output from the back side of the fixture, reducing light pollution and hiding the source of the light from observers. Light is directed exactly where it is needed, allowing for precise control.
- Available for 9, 18, 27, and 36 LED fixtures
- Asymmetrical and symmetrical versions
- Made of electro galvanized steel with a flat, silver finish (Nano Liner Allegro AC XB), off-white finish (Cove AC HO/HO Graze)
- Symmetrical Louver: Symmetrical 45 degree glare cutoff on both sides, with no restriction on linear spread
- Asymmetrical Louver: 45 degree glare cutoff on one side with no restriction on the other. Linear spread is unrestricted.
- Title 24 compliant (California)