Developed with superior usability in mind, e:cue SYMPHOLIGHT is a simple yet powerful lighting control software with an intuitive graphic user interface. Based on advanced timeline programming, SYMPHOLIGHT combines easy fixture and project set-up, content creation, automation and execution control in a single application. With powerful scripting capabilities, visual automation tools, and remote control via any web browser, SYMPHOLIGHT provides easy and playful design experiences even for the most sophisticated lighting and media applications.
Click here to download the SYMPHOLIGHT 2.1 release version.
SYMPHOLIGHT 2.1 includes innovative and intuitive tools that facilitate the design of simple to complex lighting shows. Position lighting fixtures in a project plan and configure devices in the central control system. In addition to programming special lighting effects, video-to-light pixel mapping, visualization of the lighting installation is possible. Advanced triggering and visual automation tools provide capabilities for a wide spectrum of lighting installations, including multimedia, show and functional lighting control as well as building automation integration.
– Patching, device setup, programming and execution in one single application
– Easy control of both DMX and DALI fixtures
– Full integration and support for all e:cue SYMPL Modular Controller Range devices and many classic e:cue devices, like Butlers and Glass-Touches
– Powerful “Workflow Designer”, a visual automation tool for easy and extremely versatile automation of any kind of internal or external data and source
– 3D support for advanced projects with more than just a flat surface
– Easy programming even for complex routines without usage of scripting languages
– Simulation capability for both design and execution stages
– HTML5-based Graphic User Interface (GUI) Editor for wired or wireless show control via any web browser on any device or Operating System